Friday, January 11, 2008

February Show: Au Naturel - Gravure by Jorge Tristani

"I have an intrinsic affinity for shapes and forms. They speak much louder to me than words; they captivate me. Some exist only in my mind, but more often than not I find myself entranced by the lines I encounter in the natural world. I love to roam and allow myself to encounter the shapes and angles and contours of the world, to allow them to inscribe themselves upon my eye."
--Jorge Tristani




Exhibition dates: February 1 – March 1

First Friday Artscrawl Reception: February 1, 5 – 8:00 PM (please note that we changed the closing time of our receptions)

Demonstration during the reception: Tristani will demonstrate the gravure process from 6:30 – 7 PM.

New Grounds Print Workshop and Gallery
3812 Central Ave, Suite 100 B
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87108

Web Site: newgroundsprintshop.com

Gallery hours: Tuesday 10 - 4, Wednesday - Sunday, 9 - 6

No comments: