Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Friday from our Intern, Justin Camilli

Hi, my name is Justin Camilli and I'm the new intern here. New Grounds has taken me under its wing to teach me the art of nontoxic printing. Sadly I'm only here for the summer and I'll go back as a junior to CSU in Fort Collins, Colorado where I'm majoring in traditional printmaking.
This was my first First Friday experience and it was great. I was surprised at how friendly people were and how much everybody was "jonesin' " to see art. It was also my first time as a greeter of anything, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the eager faces enter and the satisfied exit. I was especially stoked to see shirtless tan man. The only thing was that my face muscles couldn't function afterward because of my extreme greeter smile. Anyways, I'm excited for the next one and the interesting faces it brings in.

No comments: